Spinach Dip Chicken Casserole
1. Butter a 2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta, drain and keep warm.
3. Dice chicken, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle flour over chicken and toss to make sure all is covered.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
5. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, cream cheese, Ranch mix, half and half and spinach.
6. Add cooked pasta and chicken to the spinach mixture and stir all together. Transfer the mixture into the prepared dish.
7. Mix half the amount of cheese into the mixture, then put the rest on top before baking.
8. Bake on 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
9. Let stand in room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
For more breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, click here.