Sperm Face Mask: Dirty Secret To Clearer Skin
I know what you are probably thinking, but give me a chance to explain. Yes, sperm is usually only associated with sex and making babies, but there is a study from the Dermatological Association in the UK that suggest that semen can have many other benefits/uses including health, cooking and beauty, so don’t be so quick to dismiss these little tadpoles!
How To Do It:
– The semen facial is a 30-minute do-it-at-home routine.
– Rub the fresh semen onto your face.
– Leave it for around 20 minutes so that it’s completely absorbed by the skin.
– Wash it off by dabbing your face with cold water.
– Wipe your skin with fragrant wet tissues.
Here are a few fun facts and reasons why you might want to add this to your beauty routine.
Wrinkles No More
You may have first heard of this on the famous show Nip/Tuck, but sperm facials are incredibly good at age fighting. Spermine, a compound in sperm, is great at softening skin and keeping it youthful.
Pores Be Gone
Packed with protein, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and fructose, semen is great at tightening the skin.
The same urea that is found in urine is also found in sperm, and its magical on the skin! Urea has amazing properties that benefit the skin, and is a common ingredient found in expensive beauty products.