How to Get Your Sexy Back This Summer
In the voice of Fresh Prince, It’s summer summer summertime! Time to sit back and unwind! Am I the only one who love the summer? Summer is all about beautiful weather, sunshine, relaxation, travel and laying on the beach.
If you are like me, you want to have fun this summer and look good! I want to share with you how to get your sexy back this summer in a healthy way.
Detoxing your body is vital for good health and longevity. Detoxing not only help you lose weight, but it cleans your body of toxins.
There are several different ways you can detox your body. Here are a few simple ways you can detoxify your body naturally:
- Start your day with a glass of water and freshly squeezed lemon juice. This helps rid toxins and alkalizes the body. Alternatively, you can add a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of spring water.
- Drink green teas and herbal teas to detoxify your body.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables.
- Juicing is a good way to detox. Be sure to use lots of green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and cilantro. You can also add apples, carrot, lemon, ginger, turmeric, and beets.
If you want to get your sexy back this summer, you must be willing to take time for you. This includes pampering yourself. When you take the time to pamper yourself this not only relieves stress, but it makes you happier.
I know for me, I love to pamper myself and relax. Here are a few ways you can pamper yourself this summer.
- Take a new exercise class. This is not only a great to get that heart pumping but a good way to do something fun. I recently started taking some yoga classes, and I must admit it was so relaxing and empowering.
- Get your hair and nails done. I believe this is
Join the conversation and share this story