Blueberry: Nature’s Beauty Food
Blueberry skincare! Who knew something so small and inexpensive could be a great new aspect to your beauty regimen. Blueberries are full of age-defying antioxidants. In fact, they have more antioxidants than most fruits, especially if you buy organic. Try any of these beauty recipes below to feed your face – the right way!
Blueberry Facial Mask
- 1/4 cup raw blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive or grapeseed oil
- Using a blender, mash all of the ingredients together.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture all over your face. Avoid your eyes and mouth.
- Leave the mask on for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a damp cloth.
Blueberry & Yogurt Skin Treatment
- 10 blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Mix the blueberries and yogurt together.
- Spread mask all over your face.
- Let sit for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
The great part of this mask is that the yogurt acts as an exfoliator and sloughs off damaged layers of skin.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Blueberry Aloe Eye Mask
- Handful of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- In a small bowl mash the blueberries up.
- Chill the blueberries in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the aloe vera gel into the blueberry mixture.
- Dab the mixture under your eyes.
- Take a relaxing cat nap and let the blueberry mixture sit on your face for about 20-30 minutes.
For more beauty DIY, visit KissTheChaos.com and follow me on Instagram: @Ooolala_laa