Blueberry skincare! Who knew something so small and inexpensive could be a great new aspect to your beauty regimen. Blueberries are full of age-defying antioxidants. In fact, they have more antioxidants than most fruits, especially if you buy organic. Try any of these beauty recipes below to feed your face – the right way!
Blueberry Facial Mask
- 1/4 cup raw blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive or grapeseed oil
- Using a blender, mash all of the ingredients together.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture all over your face. Avoid your eyes and mouth.
- Leave the mask on for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Wipe off with a damp cloth.
Blueberry & Yogurt Skin Treatment
- 10 blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Mix the blueberries and yogurt together.
- Spread mask all over your face.
- Let sit for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
The great part of this mask is that the yogurt acts as an exfoliator and sloughs off damaged layers of skin.
Blueberry Aloe Eye Mask
- Handful of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- In a small bowl mash the blueberries up.
- Chill the blueberries in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the aloe vera gel into the blueberry mixture.
- Dab the mixture under your eyes.
- Take a relaxing cat nap and let the blueberry mixture sit on your face for about 20-30 minutes.
For more beauty DIY, visit KissTheChaos.com and follow me on Instagram: @Ooolala_laa