Can Coronavirus Live on Hair?
As the coronavirus continues to spread across the U.S., researchers and experts are finding out more information about how long the virus can survive on certain surfaces.
It was first a rumored that the virus would last only a few minutes, they around the internet it was falsely reported that the virus lasts for weeks. But now we are learning that COVID-19 lasts:
– in aerosols for up to three hours
– up to four hours on copper
– up to 24 hours on cardboard
– up to two to three days on plastic
– up to 2 days on stainless steel
But one surface that people haven’t tested is hair. Does it last on human hair? If so, how long and depending on the style of hair, would it last longer? Like braids that are weaved tight or hair that doesn’t leave a lat of room on the scalp?