Have you lost hope in the fight against cellulite on your butt?
If so, we’re here to tell you that there is something you can do to eliminate those unwanted lumps and bumps.
Here are some quick facts about cellulite:
- 70% of cellulite is caused by lifestyle; 30% is genetic.
- Between 80 and 90 percent of women will probably experience cellulite.
- Cellulite is also known as orange-peel skin, due to its texture.
- Numerous treatments are available, but the effect is mostly temporary.
- A diet low in fat, smoking cessation, and an active lifestyle may help reduce the incidence of cellulite.
So, what does that mean? Well, it’s going to take a balance of good nutrition in addition to exercise. Keep in mind that a great butt workout is only part of the picture.
Eating right is important, too because no one will see those fabulous glute muscles if they’re hidden underneath excess pounds.
A diet consisting of whole, less-processed foods, lean protein, and complex carbohydrates — which is also low in sugar and saturated fat — can help build lean muscle.
For cardio, walking hills is a great butt workout. At the gym or home, use a 5% to 7% incline grade on your treadmill. Climbing stairs is another great choice for working the glutes. Find a stadium, or use a stair machine, elliptical, or arc trainer to help define the butt.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Butt
After working up a sweat, try these six butt-busting strength exercises (aiming for three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions of each):