Not Just For Breakfast: 3 Ways To Add Coffee To Your Beauty Routine
Love coffee? Well, the next time you go to ditch the grounds DON’T. Your beauty routine has been dying to infuse these magical caffeinated particles into it. Try any of these DIY beauty treatments to liven up your skin and hair a bit!
You can never have too many exfoliators. Coffee grounds are great for that!
- 4 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- 6 tablespoons finely grounded coffee beans (it can be previously brewed)
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Scoop out a small portion and gently buff in a circular motion on face or body.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- This mixture will stay fresh for several weeks.
Cellulite can’t be removed entirely, but it can be worked on. The caffeine in coffee is proven to enhance fat metabolism and increase circulation. This can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Try using your scrub on your cellulite-covered areas.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
The caffeine in coffee can help stimulate your scalp. Take old grounds and mix them with your favorite conditioner. Gently massage your scalp with it.
For more beauty DIY, visit KissTheChaos.com and follow me on Instagram: @Ooolala_laa