Eat Your Way To Healthy, Glowing Skin
No expensive skin care product on the market will achieve your goal of beautiful skin without help from your diet.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
The truth is, what you eat does affect how you look. The dietary guidelines for healthy, glowing skin are simple: Nourish your skin by eating the proper foods. Eat fruits and vegetables that contain vitamin A, C and E, which helps block the penetration of pollutants.
- Carrots and cabbage are rich in Vitamin A to cure dry skin.
- Spinach, raw nuts, and seeds have Vitamin E that enhances the skin’s smoothness.
- Oranges and lemons contain Vitamin C, which keeps the skin firm, unlined and youthful.
- Healthy skin also needs the B Vitamins found in whole grains, and wheat germ to help speed wound healing and prevent skin problems.
- Tuna and whole grains are the best source of Selenium, which helps reduce your risk of sunburn.
- Seafood and turkey are loaded with zinc, which helps maintain collagen and elastic fibers to give skin its firmness, helping to prevent sagging and wrinkles.
- Water is essential to maintaining your skin’s elasticity and suppleness.
In addition to a healthy diet, cleanse tone and moisturize your skin at least twice daily.
Patricia Carol Brooks is a publisher, writer and author with an expertise in holistic beauty. Brooks has published articles for a variety of professional and corporate web sites and is the aromatherapy consultant for Warm Spirit, Inc., one of prime entity players in the holistic health and beauty market. For more information on holistic health and beauty, please visit her website at http://www.aromatherapythymes.com.