muscles. Repeat this 3-5 times/daily.
- Get on your hand and knees.
- Arch your back, pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Slowly relax and let the belly sag toward the floor.
- Return to starting point, then repeat again.
Seated lower back rotational Stretch
This stretch relieves the pain and strengths of the lower back by working the core muscles. Repeat on each side 3-5 times twice a day.
- Grab a stool or chair and keep both feet flat on the floor.
- Twist your core to the right, with hips square and spine tall.
- Place hands behind your head or place your left hand on your right knee and vice versa.
- Hold for 10 seconds. Then switch sides.
Shoulder blade Squeeze
This exercise relieves stress and tension in the shoulders and neck. Recommend 8-12 times/daily.
- Start by standing or sitting with hands to the side.
- Keep shoulders relaxed and down.
- Squeeze shoulder blades together for 6 seconds, relax and repeat.
Maintain your back extensors by performing this exercise daily. This helps main good posture, which helps your spine. Recommend ten times.
- Lying face first on the ground, extend your arms in front of you while keeping your legs straight and flat.
- Raise both hands and feet, try and pull your belly button by lifting off the ground, engage core muscles.
- Your head needs to be straight to avoid neck injury. So, look to the floor.
- Stretch the hands and feet out as far as you can go. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting point.
In the end, we all want to avoid back pain or relieve the symptoms we have due to our jobs or hobbies. Utilizing these exercises daily can help you avoid recurring back pain as well as strengthen your core muscles and gain your good posture back. Hey! You also get to work on those abdominal muscles you are always talking about. So, start implementing these in your daily route and get back to moving and grooving.