The summer is just about over and your feet have surely taken a beating after all the barefoot days, strappy high heel sandals and fun nights out dancing you had over the past few months. Try out these yummy foot scrubs to get your feet back to their pretty selves.
Mojito Foot Scrub
1/2 cup Tequila
½ cup lime juice
2 cups seltzer
6 mint leaves, diced
1 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients except for the sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Soak feet for 20 minutes.
- Add sugar and vigorously scrub feet to exfoliate away dead skin cells.
- Rinse with cool water.
How Does It Work
- Tequila is an astringent that helps to reduce swelling.
- The lime juice softens calluses.
- The soothing mint helps relieve any soreness.
- The bubbly seltzer aids in relaxing.
READ: Want More Attractive Feet? Best Home Remedies
Rosemary & Peppermint Foot Scrub
1/4 cup Kosher salt
1 tbsp table salt
1 tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp olive oil
3 drops of peppermint oil
1/2 tsp rosemary
Toss everything in a cup, and stir together. If it’s too dry, add