What are some great healthy homemade spa and face mask ideas to get the beautiful, glowing skin you’ve always wanted – without spending a fortune?
A little-known secret is that you don’t need chemicals or exotic, hard-to-find ingredients. The best skincare can be found right in your refrigerator or pantry.
Perfecting your complexion is easier than ever with these miracle masks, toners, astringents, moisturizers, face-lifting, and skin-tightening facials you can make for yourself at home. Best of all, they’re easy to mix and inexpensive to prepare.
Choose one or two days a week to have your own facial spa day at home with these simple and beautifying ideas!
Want an instant facelift? Try this Mask!
All it takes is 2 simple ingredients: 1egg white and ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Whip egg white and lemon juice until foamy. Gently spread mixture on face.
- Lie back and let dry for no more than 10 minutes.
- Apply 2nd layer on top of dried mask on face. Lie back for another 10 minutes (maximum 15 minutes only). Rinse off with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water then pat dry.
Firming and Moisturizing Made Simple
Grab some honey (organic, if possible but not necessary) and 1 egg. For dry skin use yolk only. For oily skin use egg white only. For normal skin use whole egg.
- Measure 1 tablespoon honey, heat in microwave for few seconds only. Thoroughly
- Mix honey with egg.
- Apply and leave on face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Completely rinse off with warm water.
Natural Cleansing for Sensitive Skin
Whip up this cleanser to gently cleanse pores, removes dead skin cells, and softens dry, sensitive skin without irritating it.
- Measure 2 teaspoons of yogurt with 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Mix ingredients well, then apply to face.
- Gently massage into skin for at least 2 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water.