1. Finely shred 2 teaspoons peel from the limes; set aside. Thinly slice limes and lay slices evenly in the bottom of a steamer basket. Place the fish in a single layer on top of the lime slices. Stir ginger, reserved lime peel, salt, and pepper into sesame oil; brush generously over fish.
2. Place fresh or frozen beans in the upper section of the steamer container. Steam the fish and beans according to the
manufacturer’s directions for 12 to 15 minutes or until just cooked through. (If beans are not tiny, you may need to remove the fish and steam beans for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.) Let stand 1 minute.
3. To serve, arrange beans in a serving dish; remove fish from lime slices and arrange fish on top of beans. If desired, serve with lime wedges.
1. Shred lime peel and stir oil mixture together as above in Step 1.
2. In a small saucepan place fresh or frozen green beans in a small amount of boiling salted water. Return to
boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes (5 to 6 minutes for frozen beans). Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, place 4 cups water in a very large skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
4. Place lime slices and salmon in a steamer basket. Brush with oil mixture as above in Step 1. Carefully place steamer basket into skillet. Cover and steam over gently boiling water about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serve as above.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Servings Per Recipe: 3, Calories 293, Total Fat (g) 14, Saturated Fat (g) 2, Cholesterol (mg) 78, Sodium (mg) 204, Carbohydrate (g) 11, Protein (g) 32, Total Sugar (g) 2, Fiber (g) 4, Vitamin C (DV%) 42, Calcium (DV%) 6, Iron (DV%) 12, (Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet).