best option, especially in the warm months).
Option #3 (Extra Strength)
- 1- 32 ounce bottle of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP each of dried Sage, Rosemary, Lavender, Thyme and Mint
- At least quart size glass jar with an airtight lid
- Put the vinegar and dried herbs into a large glass jar.
- Seal tightly and store on a counter or place somewhere you will see it daily.
- Shake well each day for 2-3 weeks.
- After 2-3 weeks, strain the herbs out and store them in a spray bottle.
- To use on skin, dilute to half with water in a spray bottle and use as needed.
Option #4 (BONUS): Lime
Take a couple of limes and either slice them in 1/2 inch slices or just cut them in half.
Place them in a bowl or plate with cloves on top and place them around the area that you want to keep bugs from (as if they are a wall).
That should keep out some of those pesky bugs!
For more DIY tips, follow me on Instagram: @Ooolala_laa