Rapper Slim Thug Tests Positive for Coronavirus: “Y’all Better Take this Serious”
for Coronavirus is not a death sentence.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
– If you are 60 or over and have an underlying health condition such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes or respiratory illnesses like asthma or COPD, the World Health Organization advises you to try to avoid crowds or places where you might interact with people who are sick.
Legendary Rapper Scarface Now Battles Coronavirus: “I thought I wasn’t going to make it”
The latest celebrity to test positive for the novel coronavirus is Geto Boys’ Scarface, who revealed his diagnosis on Thursday during a livestream.
Born Brad Terrence Jordan, Scarface always had a signature word play and impressive word delivery style. After all, he has been heralded as one of the 50 Greatest MC’s of our time. But in an interview with friend and Geto Boys collaborator, Willie D, Scarface seemed to be at a loss for words attempting to explain his symptoms and how bad he was feeling.
The rapper explained that he had been sick for weeks, in-and-out of treatments, but officially got his results on Wednesday night. What started out as an “itch” in the throat, led to Scarface heading to the emergency room, where he was given an IV and antibiotics. After he was discharged, he returned to the ER “even sicker,” and noted that…