participate in, from yoga to Zumba or kickboxing.
1. Booty Press and Squat
- The male partner should lie on his back and prop up on his forearms with his legs extended.
- The female partner should stand with her back to him positioning the soles of his feet onto her butt.
- The female partner should bend her knees to lower into a deep squat as he bends his knees in toward his chest.
- The female partner should engage her butt and thighs to create resistance as he extends his legs, pushing her up and out of her squat.
- When the female partner’s legs are fully extended, she should squeeze her butt and come up onto her tippy toes to complete one rep.
2. Touchy-Feely Push-ups
- Facing your partner, get into a plank position so your heads are about one arm’s length apart.
- At the same time, you’ll both perform a push-up.
- At the top of the push-up, engage your core and keep your hips squared to the ground as you lift your right palm off of the ground and gently caress your partner’s face.
- Replace the hand and perform another push-up, this time caressing with the left hand.
- Continue to alternate sides!
RELATED: 5 Ways to Spice up Your Sex Life
3. Pucker-up Plank Pikes
- Face your partner and get into a forearm plank position with your elbows directly beneath your shoulders and palms together.
- Have your partner mirror you so you are head-to-head with your hands nearly touching theirs.
- From this position, simultaneously lift your hips straight up to the ceiling, lengthening the spine to maximize the space between the top of your head and your hips.
- Next, carefully come back to starting position, then lean in for a kiss!
These are just a few tips to get you started. Whatever will get your body moving for at least 30 minutes, make a commitment to that activity because it could mean the difference between a lack-luster sex life and a fulfilled one.
Glamazon Tyomi is a freelance writer, model and sex educator with a deeply rooted passion for spreading the message of sex positivity and encouraging the masses to embrace their sexuality. Her website, www.sexperttyomi.com, reaches internationally as a source for advice and information for the sexually active/curious. Follow her on Twitter at @glamazontyomi and the all-new “Glamazon Tyomi’s Sex Academy” radio show here.