Ultimate Butt Workout
1. Grasp DB’s and let arms hang down at sides.
2. Start position: Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width apart. Knees should be slightly bent.
3. Lower body by flexing at the hips and knees. Upper body can flex forward at the hips slightly (~5°) during movement. Be sure to “sit back” so that knees stay over the feet.
4. Once thighs are parallel to floor, return to start position.
5. Remember to keep head and back straight in a neutral position – hyperextension or flexion may cause injury. Keep weight over the middle of foot and heel, not the toes.
6. DO NOT allow knees to go past the big toe or deviate laterally or medially throughout movement. Keep abdominals tight throughout exercise by drawing stomach in toward spine.