4. Mind Orgasm: According to some experts, it’s possible to get yourself off just by thinking the right thoughts…or reading a sexy novel…or watching a thought-inspiring sexy movie. No touching involved, just a mind explosion that results in your body following suit.
5. Yawning Orgasm: This particular orgasm requires the antidepressant clomipramine. One of the side effects of the drug is the orgasmic yawn. Although some reports also indicate a stronger orgasm when a person is actually sleep deprived as well.
6. Foot Orgasm: People with serious foot fetishes claim to be able to climax during a foot massage. It has been documented that certain areas of the foot are tied to sensory portions of the brain. And when touched a certain way, boom.
7. U-Spot Orgasm (Men): This orgasm is achieved by stimulating the small area which contains sensitive erectile tissue located directly above and on either side of the urethra.
8. Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS): In a permanent state of increased blood flow to the sex organs, PSAS sufferers have been known to orgasm as much as 200 times a day.
9. Junk Food Orgasm: It’s actually been documented that for one Colorado woman, ice cream makes her very happy…in more ways than one. And others have been known to orgasm from eating very decadent foods. Many of which are high in sugar content and rich fats.