…”S” or a “C”, rather than a straight line.
Signs of scoliosis can include:
- Uneven musculature on one side of the spine
- A rib prominence or a prominent shoulder blade, caused by rotation of the ribcage in thoracic scoliosis
- Uneven hips, arms or leg lengths
- Slow nerve action (in some cases)
- Constipation due to tightened organs from curvature
- Pain in back, shoulders, and neck
- Limited mobility
On top of all that Wade found out that his type of cerebral palsy was rare and literally, only one out of a million people have it.
According to his facebook page, doctors said he wouldn’t live to see the age of 18.
But God had another plan.
He is now 44 years old and following his dreams of becoming a bodybuilder. He wanted to be a bodybuilder ever since he was 12. Later on in life, that passion grew when he found out that exercising and weight training helps him with his disabilities.
“I have a loving wife I been with for 22 years and a daughter plus an granddaughter to live for,” explains Wade. “My goal in life is to live as long as possible and I want to inspire my friends, the world, and you!”
Much respect to you Wade! Keep pushing to the top!