Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid chemical found naturally in cannabis (marijuana and hemp) plants. Below are 7 reasons why you should have CBD oil in your medicine cabinet.
1. CBD doesn’t induce the “high” sensation frequently associated with cannabis.
That sensation is induced by tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a separate kind of cannabinoid.
2. Some individuals with chronic pain can use topical CBD products, particularly CBD oil, to control their symptoms.
Topical CBD oil products may decrease:
- General distress connected to an assortment of health conditions
RELATED: CBD May help Prevent and Treat COVID
3. The research on CBD products and pain control has been encouraging.
CBD can propose an option for chronically pained individuals who depend on medications, such as opioids, that can be habit-forming and generate more side effects. Nevertheless, more investigation is required to confirm the pain-relieving advantages of CBD oil and other products.
Epidiolex, a medication prescribed for epilepsy, is the only CBD product on the market that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has endorsed.
There aren’t any FDA-approved, nonprescription CBD products. They aren’t handled for purity and dosage like other medicines.
Keep reading to understand more about the possible advantages of CBD use for pain. You can also speak with your physician to see if it’s an option for your situation.
4. CBD provides for chronic pain relief
Everyone has a cell-signaling system known as the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Some experimenters think CBD interacts with a core part of the endocannabinoid receptors in your