Have you ever had a banana that wasn’t sweet? Thats because there is no such thing! Banana’s are primarily made of glucose, fructose and sucrose along with the a slew of other great ingredients. Even the banana peel is noteworthy. There are a lot of skin and hair benefits that you can implement in your regimen, including erasing acne, wrinkles and skin discoloration. Try these DIY beauty recipes and fall in love with the results.
Banana Hair Mask
- 3 ripe bananas (over ripe is best)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add a tablespoon of milk.
- Rinse your hair with warm water before you apply the mixture.
- Towel dry hair in order to remove excess water.
- Add the mixture to the hair.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp as you add.
- Let sit for an hour or longer with a plastic cap.
- Rinse out and shampoo and condition.
For additional benefits, feel free to add any essential or carrier oil of your choice.
Banana Face Mask
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Apply mixture all over your damp face.
- Place the banana peel over your eye (like you would a cucumber).
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Make your final rinse with…