Sweet Potato: Why It’s The Oily Skin Superfood
Sweet potatoes contain omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins A, B, C, K and E. Not only does this benefit your internal health, but it also plays a role in your outer beauty. Sweet potatoes treat oily skin, act as a natural toner, heals dark circles, reduces eye puffiness, prevents premature aging and moisturizes skin. Try out this sweet potato facial and see the difference it makes
BONUS: It also goes great on your arms and legs giving them a beautiful smooth texture!
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 mango
- 5 tablespoons honey
- Poke holes in the sweet potato with a fork.
- Place it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have a microwave, cut up the potato and boil for 30 minutes.
- Remove the insides of the mango with a spoon and mash up.
- Repeat with the cooked sweet potato.
- Mix the mango, potato and honey together.
- Let mixture cool.
- Rub all over face and let sit for 10-15 minutes.