Cucumber has been the #1 go to for under-eye puffiness remedies. They have tons of vitamin K that helps to shrink capillaries and reduce the appearance of under eye circles. The coolness of the cucumbers also helps to restore the skin back to its natural hydrated and youthful state. Try these frozen cucumber eye pads to have quick relief ready at any time!
How to Use Cucumber for Dark Circles
What You Need
- 1 large cucumber
- 10-15 cotton pads
- Blend cucumber (keep skin) at high speed until liquified.
- Add small amount of water to thin, if necessary.
- Soak cotton pads in the fresh cucumber juice.
- Gently squeeze out excess juice by pressing the pads between your palms. You want to eliminate any dripping excess, while maintaining as much saturation as possible
- Place pads flat and separated in a plastic sandwich bags (you can fit about 6 in each bag).
- Freeze to cool and preserve freshness.
- When your eyes need a pick-me-up, remove 2 of the cucumber pads and thaw slightly before placing over your eyes for 10 minutes.
It’s magical puffy eye relief!
- Cucumber Pineapple Juice: The Powerful Weight Loss Combo
- Cucumber Water: Your Waistline’s Best Friend
- How To Lighten Dark Spots Around Eyes WITHOUT Surgery
For more beauty DIY, visit KissTheChaos.com and follow me on Instagram: @Ooolala_laa