Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Steps to Take if Your Oral Diabetes Medication Isn’t Working
- Comedian Chops Off Hair In Support of Sister's Illness Battle
- Natural & Holistic Remedies For Vaginal Dryness
- 49ers Trent Williams on Cancer Diagnosis: "I Didn't Want To Believe It"
- How Regina King's Son Shed Light on the Dangers of Social Media
- 3 Factors Helped Teens Stay Mentally Healthy During Pandemic
- How Many Steps Does it Take to Walk Away From Diabetes?
- Jenifer Lewis Overcoming Sex Addition & Bipolar Disorder: "You Have To Love Yourself"
- "You Are Not Married to Your Doctor": How to Take Charge of Your Health
- Introducing Mindfulness in Your Life