Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Mental Health Matters: Megan Thee Stallion's Call to Check on Your Friends
- I Have Diabetes, Can I Still Eat...
- Vaginismus: When the Vagina Can Grip Air
- 3 Supplements You Should Be Taking Daily
- Achieving and Maintaining Psoriasis Remission: Strategies for Clearer Skin
- 10% Of All Black Women Suffer From This
- 'Listen to Your Body': Heart Attack Survivor’s Message to Black Moms
- The Best Natural Remedies to Firm Up Sagging Breasts
- 3 Benefits Of Adding Mindful Practices To Your Daily Routine
- Dr. Perkins on Black Maternal Health Crisis: "Trust Me When I Say I'm In Pain"