Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- These Leafy Greens Do More Than Just Help With Weight Loss
- Wax Off? Brazilian Waxing Linked To Higher STD Risk
- 10 Foods That Relieve Anxiety
- It’s Okay Not To Be Okay: 7 Tips For Talking To Your Child About Depression
- 6 Natural Ways To Increase Your Breast Milk Production
- A Healthy Future Starts With A Change In The Present
- As Baby Formula Shortage Continues, Experts Offer Guidance to Parents
- Under 45 With Prediabetes? Your Heart Attack Risk Is Rising
- Day 1: Just Been Diagnosed with Psoriasis
- The Skincare Diet: Tips For Protecting Your Skin From The Inside Out