Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Congenital Anomalies: Signs, Symptoms, and Advice for Black Parents
- 10 Ayurvedic Herbs To Help Manage Diabetes Effectively
- Adrienne Moore: What Black Women Should Know About Endometrial Cancer
- 7 Signs Your Nipples Are Trying to Tell You Something
- Surviving the Holidays as the Black Sheep of the Family
- We Are the Faces of Black Maternal Health – Maria’s Story
- Actress Marsai Martin Diagnosed with Ovarian Cysts: "Pain is Not Normal"
- 5 Ways to Tackle Your Sugar Cravings Instantly!
- Pregnancy and Fibroids? 6 Facts Black Women Need To Know
- 5 Foods to Stop Being S.A.D