Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Finding Thanks When You Don't Feel Thankful
- Tips For Navigating Thanksgiving Dinner If You Have Diabetes
- Random Rash? Here’s What May Be Causing It?
- 5 Real-Life Questions You Should Ask Your Relatives This Holiday Season
- 6 Popular Skincare Routines That Are Ruining Your Skin
- Black CAN Crack! Avoid Dry Winter Skin With These 5 Steps
- 10 Ways Social Media Boundaries Can Protect Your Mental Health
- Cheap Ways To Clean Your Makeup Brushes With Household Products
- Diabetes and Cognitive Decline: What it Is & What to Do About it
- Black Folks & Depression: 5 Reasons We Suffer In Silence