Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Health Conditions a Dentist Might Find That Have Nothing to Do With Your Teeth
- Bra Size Calculator: How to Calculate Your Bra size
- 10 Essential Tips For Fighting Morning Sickness
- 10 Diabetes Superfoods
- Dandruff, Eczema or Psoriasis? How to Tell The Difference
- Speak Up, Speak Out! 9 Ways to Advocate for Your Needs at the Doctor
- Bacterial Vaginosis: What Causes It (And How To Deal With It)
- 3 Ways Stress Is Affecting Your Skin
- 4 Delicious Fruits That Can Help Ease Your Anxiety
- Men: Here Are 5 Ways Stress Affects Your Body