Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- The Hidden Health Risks Of Loneliness
- Planning for a Pregnancy? Don't Let Eczema, Psoriasis Get in the Way
- TikToker Says Her Nipple Fell Off While Breastfeeding
- Managing Diabetes: Tips From the Pros
- 14 Surprising Things Your Skin Tells you About Your Health
- SIDS Rate Increases in Black Infants, Tips For Protecting Your Child
- Need A Pick Me Up? Try These 5 Affordable Self-Care Acts
- Egg Freezing: The Facts
- Sugar Vs. Sweetener Substitutes: The Good & Bad
- The 10 Worst Cities For Your Skin