Mother nature is something else isn’t it? Food doesn’t just have to serve us to fill our bellies or help us grow. If used correctly, food can be the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to our skin. Check out how to use food to get rid of stretch marks…fast!
1. Potatoes – To get specific, cut your potato into thick slices. Rub the pieces over your stretch marks, making sure your slice is juicy. Allow it to dry and then wash the residue off with warm water.
2. Olive oil – It’s high in Vitamin E, which is great for your skin. If you’d like to keep it for tonight’s stir-fry, you can also use straight up vitamin E oil — even the stuff infused with lavender, jasmine, and rosemary if you’d like. As long as it has a high concentration of Vitamin E, you’re good to go. Your skin will soften with olive oil, and when it softens, it expands, closing the gaps on your stretch marks. Some say castor oil is also as effective as any home remedy can be.
3. Eggs – Rub egg whites on your belly. Time to get icky, eh? Hopefully it’ll be worth it. The protein in egg whites is purported to be super good for your skin and stretch marks in particular. Rub on the stuff three times a day for maximum fading
4. Sugar – A brown sugar scrub used in many spas is helpful to remove dead skin, so why not stretch marks. Add a little sugar, oil, and lemon juice and see those stretch marks disappear.
Be sure to Check Out: How To Remove Scars Too!
5. Lemon juice – Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. Because of that, it can help stretch marks fade more quickly. Rub in the juices to the affected area and let it dry for about 10 minutes before rinsing off. Be sure to do this several times a day for a noticeable effect.
Visit the BlackDoctor.org Skin and Beauty center for more articles and tips.