Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- 7 Ways to Help Someone Through a Mental Health Crisis
- Is Douching Safe? What to Know About the Controversial Process
- 5 Ways to Change the Way You Think About Stress
- PCOS Warrior Shares 10 Things They Don't Tell You About Miscarriages
- Is it Psoriasis or Eczema?
- 10 Natural Ways To Control Your Blood Pressure
- ‘Freebirth’ Is On The Rise, But There Are Concerns
- Coping With Loss On Mother's Day
- 5 Tips For Surviving Finals Week
- Keke Palmer Celebrates Her Postpartum Body: "Go at Your Own Pace"