Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- 7 Foods That May Be Causing Your Breakouts
- Fun Activities That Will Enhance Your Mental Health
- The Benefits of Probiotics for Women
- Q&A: What Blacks Should Know About Diabetes
- Melanoma Can Strike Your Nails: Here's How to Check
- This 3-Step Routine Helps Control Post-Workout Psoriasis Flare-ups
- 5 Steps To Becoming Your Own Best Friend
- Expert Q&A: The Poetry of Healing
- Kim Coles at 60: “The Power Of Laughter As A Healer Is Huge”
- Expert Q&A: Diabetes Basics