Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Top 3 Mental Health Issues Affecting Black Men
- What Depression Looks Like In High-Functioning Black Women
- Fit Life Or Exercise Addiction?
- 5 Sweater Materials That Won’t Irritate Your Skin
- 10 Natural At-Home Remedies To Clear Acne Scars
- 3 Benefits of Seeing a Black Therapist
- 6 Reasons To Eat Flaxseed
- 7 Real Ways To Lose The Baby Weight
- Small Changes, Big Wins: Morning Rituals that Lead to Success
- The UV Lights From Your Gel Manicure Can Lead to Cancer