Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients.
Use our free doctor search to find a doctor in your area that will have compassion and listen to you and your concerns. Our doctors offer a level of cultural sensitivity and understanding you won’t find anywhere else.
Black men seen by Black doctors agreed to more preventative care services than those seen by non-Black doctors.
Increased screening by a more diverse doctor workforce closes the life expectancy gap between whites and blacks.
You may be interested in:
- Singer Victoria Monet Shares Post-Partum Hair Loss
- Acne vs Eczema: How To Identify, Prevent And Treat
- 3 Benefits Of Adding Mindful Practices To Your Daily Routine
- Depression During Menopause: How to Spot It and Treat It
- Could Chinen Salt Be Good For You?
- LADIES! Take Control Of Your Sexual Health With These Steps
- Kids' Temporary Tattoos Can Harm Skin Function
- Do You Need A Second Opinion For Your Mental Health Diagnosis?
- What Is Type 4 Diabetes? How To Know If You’re At Risk
- Eczema Can Take a Toll on a Child's Mental Health