Cayenne Pepper: Recipe For Hair Growth!
Do you want to learn a new, HOT way to grow your hair? Try picking up some fresh cayenne peppers during your next trip to the grocery store. Cayenne pepper, scientifically known as Capsicum Annuum, is naturally a potent stimulant. It is good for increasing the activity in the body’s respiratory, digestive and circulatory systems.
The capsaicin compound is what gives the pepper its heat. When placed on the scalp, it causes a tingling sensation. What you’re feeling is actually the cayenne triggering increased blood flow from the root of the hair to the follicles. This, in turn, causes increased hair growth.
Here’s what else cayenne can do to your hair:
- Vitamin A regenerates damaged cells.
- Vitamin C increase tolerance to outer exposure.
- Vitamin B6 activates hair growth, reducing baldness.
- Potassium soothes and hydrates skin.
- Magnesium makes blood vessels stronger.
- Iron provides cells with enough oxygen.
- 1,5 % Essential oils sooth and soften capsaicin activity.
- Fatty oils have strengthening and protecting effect.
- Folic Acid (Folate) speeds up cell division. it contributes to natural growth faster.
- Manganese deficiency cause slow hair growth.
- Niacin (B3) transform carbohydrates into energy. It helps to maintain the structure of the blood cells and improves blood circulation
- Thiamine (B1) essential to the healthy functioning of the body. Take part in developing proteins such as keratin, which is the protein used by the body to create hair
- Phylloquinone (K) moisturizes, saving hair from dryness
Here is a recipe to create your own cayenne hair oil that you can use to jumpstart your hair growth journey!
What you will need:
4-6 fresh Cayenne Peppers
60 ml of olive oil
1. Cut the peppers into tiny pieces.
2. Mix in with the oil.
3. Store in dark colored container in a cool, dark place for 10-15 days (sunlight will ruin the components of the mixture).
4. Make sure to shake the bottle at least once a day.
5. On the last day, strain the mixture and discard the remnants.
This oil can be applied daily to the scalp. Try using it as a treatment prior to washing.