Easy Kale Chips Recipe
Kale is one of the healthiest vegetables you can introduce into your diet, and the best part about it is if prepared right, it’s DELICIOUS!
Before you get to cooking, here are a few tips on how to properly pick your kale and preserve it.
- Go organic if possible.
- Only buy refrigerated kale. Low temperatures are bad for it.
- Look for a kale that is deep green in color and has a firm stem.
- Avoid leaves with discoloration and/or holes.
- The smaller the leaf the bigger the taste.
- To properly store, keep in air tight container or plastic bag. The less air the better.
- It’s best to use kale within five days of storage.
- Rinse leaves well before using.
Total Time: 45 min Prep: 25 min Cook: 20 min Yield: 4 servings
1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt, for sprinkling