Lemon & Brown Sugar Salmon [VIDEO]
When you have a piece of salmon that is cooked perfectly, all is right in the world! And this quick, easy and flavorful recipe will not disappoint! Plus, you can’t be that it’s only 276 Calories Per Serving!
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Minutes
– 2-6oz salmon fillets (408 calories)
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt (0 calories)
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper (0 calories)
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (18 calories)
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder (4.5 calories)
– zest of 1 lemon (0 calories)
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil (120 calories)–
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, lemon zest, and olive oil until it forms a paste. Then spread over the flesh of the salmon.
3. Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the salmon has cooked through. Allow to cool slightly, then enjoy.