No-Bake Energy Bar Recipe
You probably have a slew of New Year’s resolutions that you are anxiously waiting to see accomplished. Hopefully, some of those are revolving around your health. Why not take another stab at a healthy resolution and try out these no-bake energy bars? They are great for a quick morning pick me up or an after workout snack. Either way you are bound to enjoy and feel good because you made them yourself!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
– 1 tablespoon cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 1 cup pitted dates
– 1/2 cup honey
– 1/2 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1 cup almonds
– 1 cup pecans
– 1 cup roughly chopped dried tart cherries
– 3/4 cup optional additions: chocolate chips, shredded coconut, extra nuts, etc.–
- Prep an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and melted coconut oil.
- Place oats, almonds, pecans, dried cherries, sea salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix well and add in any extra toppings of your liking .
- Place pitted dates in a food processor and mix until it forms into a ball.