Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl Burger
Let’s face it – we all love going to ‘THAT PLACE’ where the lines are typically out the door and grabbing a delicious chicken burrito bowl with all the fixins. How about taking that same flavor profile and turning it into a delicious chicken burger? I know! These are GREAT on the grill and super fun for a party. Just set out all the fixins and let folks go at it.
For the chicken burgers
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1 pound of ground chicken
– 2 teaspoons of grated onion (pulp and juice)
– 2 teaspoons of grated garlic
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
– 1 pinch of brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of vegetable/canola oil–
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, grated onion, grated garlic, salt, pepper, chili powder, brown sugar and olive oil until well combined. Then form into 3 equal sized patties.
2. Then, use a heavy skillet, preferably cast iron, and get it super hot on the stove. You want it to the point where it’s almost smoking.