nearly 70 percent of the volume and apparel comprising the remaining 30 percent. Lily Adeleye said “seeing little girls happy” is the best part, whereas activations can be a little harder, due to “a lot of picture taking and smiling, when you don’t feel like it,” her mother said.
After a recent in-person activation in Florida, she whispered, “‘Mommy, this is hard work,’” her mother said with a laugh. “But she makes sure that she still shows up. She puts a smile on her face and she gets it done.”
According to Walmart’s Omni Associate Merchant Hair Accessories, Jennifer Aguirre, Walmart is ready, willing and able to help Lily Frilly become more successful.
“We are excited to bring Lily Frilly to Walmart and honored to work with Lily Adeleye,” remarks Aguirre. “…she represents the youngest founder among our Black-Owned business initiative. We have been enchanted by Lily’s ingenuity and designs. We are certain that the assortment will captivate our young customers and inspire them to express their beauty and confidence with their hair.”