Grilled Argentinian Steak Salad
I love really great steak. Plain and simple. The reason I love this recipe is because besides it being simple, the marinade is also the sauce! It’s only 431 Calories Per Serving and makes two servings! Check out the recipe below:
– 4 thin slices of thin steak (632 calories)
– 3 garlic cloves (12 calories)
– 1/4 cup of red onion (3 calories)
– 1 1/2 scallions (7.5 calories)
– 1 bunch of cilantro (10 calories)
– 1 teaspoon of salt (0 calories)
– 1 teaspoon of pepper (0 calories)
– 1 teaspoon of sugar (16 calories)
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar (2 calories)
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil (180 calories)–
1. In a food processor, add the garlic cloves, red onion, scallions, cilantro, salt, sugar, pepper, red wine vinegar, and olive oil and blend until smooth.
2. Pour half of the marinade over the steak and mix well to combine seasonings.
3. Grill the steak in a hot grill pan until it’s crusty on the outside and juicy on the inside. Serve with salad greens and use the reserved marinade as the dressing.