This recipe proves you don’t have to give up your favorite game-day dishes to eat heart-healthy meals. Here’s a lower-fat version of a true classic.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), makes about 6 cups of rounds
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/3 cup black beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato (1 plum tomato)
- 1/3 cup no-salt-added, canned, diced tomatoes (drained, rinsed)
- 1/3 cup chopped avocado
Prep: 10 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cover the baking pans with foil and