DIY Herbal Tea Tips For Hair Growth
When it comes to hair care, what’s possibly worse than hair loss? Often we associate this devastating issue with aging, but many times it has to do with other factors such as pregnancy, stress, infections, severe illnesses, syphilis, etc. Studies have shown that herbal teas may help reduce the loss, and in some cases even reverse it.
Get your hands on these two powerful herbs and drink and rinse your way to longer, thicker hair!
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Chamomile Flowers No-Rinse Rinse
- Make one quart of hot water and a handful of chamomile flowers.
- Steep the flowers for 20 minutes. Strain and let it cool.
- Pour the cooled infusion over your hair and scalp after washing your hair.
- Don’t rinse out the chamomile.
Chamomile is gentle and safe enough for even children and those with sensitive skin, which means you can repeat this treatment daily
- Apply sage either externally or drink it as an infusion.
- For a hair rinse, pour one quart of boiling water over 1 ounce of sage leaves and steep for 30 to 45 minutes.
- For a daily cup of sage tea, boil one cup of water and pour it over 1 tablespoon of dried sage leaves. Steep for 10 minutes and sweeten with honey if desired.
- Do not use sage medicinally while pregnant.
Visit the BlackDoctor.org Hair Care center for more articles and tips.