What Should I Ask My Doctor About Multiple Sclerosis?

A man talking to his male doctor in his officeAlthough you’re likely to start by seeing your family doctor or general practitioner, he or she may refer you to a doctor trained in nervous system disorders, called a neurologist. Here’s some information to help you get ready for your appointment, and to know what to expect.