Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
Kids and adults alike will gobble up this PB & J in cookie form. Use low-sugar strawberry spread (we like Smucker’s low-sugar jelly) to keep the same fruity taste without spiking your blood sugar. Also try all-natural peanut butter, which is naturally low in sugar and full of iron and immunity-boosting zinc.
For other great recipes, visit BlackDoctor.org’s Healthy Recipes Channel.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
* 1/4 cup margarine, softened
* 1/4 cup no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
* 1/2 cup “measures-like-sugar” calorie-free sweetener
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 2 large egg whites
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* Cooking spray
* 3/4 cup low-sugar strawberry spread
Like what you’re reading? Then LIKE us on Facebook!