No Fads, No Frills: 10 Easy Ways To Detox
Are you interested in cleansing, but turned off by fad retreats, spas, or expensive detox programs?
Detoxing has become more than just a form of alternative medicine in the past few years, but a doctor recommended concept that can really do wonders for your health. With the idea still being new to most people, what are easy and budget-friendly ways to do this?
There are many methods that can be simple, yet impressively effective. The healthy benefits include less anxiety, reduced stress, diminished inflammation and more personal energy. And the best part about it is that you can start cleansing your body of toxins today through diet, supplements and lifestyle practices.
Start implementing this changes to your daily routine today:
1. Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
2. Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
3. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
4. Drink at least two quarts of water daily.
5. Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
6. Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.