MEN, can we talk? It’s just you and me. Most women love to hear compliments about their hair, their nails, their face and of course their body, but there’s a difference between going overboard.
Sometimes women need to hear more than just what you see and more of who they are on the inside — know what I mean? I know it may be difficult for some men to understand, specifically those who grew up thinking that women only want to cook and have babies.
MEN: Don’t confuse real compliments with just lines to get in a woman’s pants. And WOMEN, don’t confuse a man being “thirsty” with a genuine compliment.
Women of today are not only beautiful and sensual, they are fierce, strong, intelligent, savvy and passionate. So your conversation should be more than just on the physical. Get to know the real woman inside. You may be surprised at her reaction and just how happy that makes her (hint, hint).
Here are a few compliments to get you started:
1.) You empower not only me but other people too.
2.) I love the way you bring things together.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) You are worthy of all the good things in life.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) I trust you whole-heartedly.
8) You’re a very warm hearted person. It’s nice seeing such kindness in you.
9) You’re very down to earth. I feel like I can tell you anything.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much like you.
14) You’re so understanding.