2. Tip your knees to one side and then the other. Try to keep the motion steady.
3. Keep breathing and repeat 10 times.
Bent-Leg Boat Raise and Lower
1. Come back into Boat Pose.
2. Lower your torso and legs toward the floor, hovering just above the floor. Bring the whole thing back up into Boat Pose.
3. Repeat 10 times.
1-Minute Plank Pose
1. Come into Plank Pose.
a. Get into a push-up position: Hands are shoulder-width apart, feet are hip-width apart, and your heels, ankles, butt, spine, shoulders, neck, and head should be in one long line.
b. Bend your elbows to lower your body, keeping your elbows hugged into your ribs.
2. Try holding this position for 1 minute. You’ll feel this in your abs as well as the whole body.
3. Keep focused on your abs so you can keep the entire body in one strong line.