5 Fat-Burning Recipes
Grilled Chicken Caprese
Give your chicken a makeover with this simple to follow recipe. In three simple steps you’ll have a delicious protein serving that goes well with your choice of carbohydrates. This chicken recipe goes well with corn or rice, and a slow carb vegetable like broccoli or black beans.
– 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced
– 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
– ½ tsp garlic salt
– ½ tsp oregano
– ½ tsp basil
– 5 slices mozzarella cheese
– 2 plum tomatoes, medium, sliced
– ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped–
- Brush chicken pieces and tomato slices generously with oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt, oregano, and basil.
- Grill chicken and tomato slices over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.