the opposite leg.
Exercise #3: The Ball Buster
1. Grab a rolled towel or a medicine ball and place it between your knees. Make sure your feet are flat on the ground with your knees facing forward. Place your hands on either side of your hips.
2. While engaging the core muscles, lift both knees up about two inches toward your chest.
3. Extend both legs outward and squeeze the thighs inward. Hold the squeeze for 3 counts and then release.
4. Reps: 15 (keeping the towel or ball between your knees at all times).
Exercise #4: The Reverse Crunch
1. Sit up straight in your chair with a neutral spine and extend your legs in front of you.
2. Place your palms on either side of your body, flat on the seat of your chair.
3. Squeeze your legs together, then lift them so your feet hover one inch off the ground and your thighs are lifting slightly off your chair.
4. Bring your legs 2 to 3 inches apart, then tap your legs together 15 times.
5. Release and lower your legs.
6. Reps: 5.
Exercise #5: The Butt-Cheek
The easiest exercise you can do while working is buttocks squeezes. Just sit in your chair and squeeze your butt, and then release.
To make the exercise more difficult, hold the squeeze for a few seconds before releasing it. Try doing this for one minute, that’s one rep. Rest for 20 seconds, then do two more reps.