- Exfoliate the skin to remove any dead skin and oils from the surface.
- Apply glue directly on the back of the wig.
- Let it dry for a few seconds.
- Use an eyeliner pencil to mark off where you want to apply the brows.
- Place wig over your natural brow and apply pressure.
- Smooth brow wig down, removing any bubbles.
These brows can be worn everyday without worry. Even facial cleansing is a breeze. It is simply recommended that acid peels and oil-based cleansers/moisturizers be avoided since they weaken the adhesive.