HOLIDAY ALERT: 1.8 Million Pounds Of Beef Recalled In 9 States
If you’re counting down for the three-day Memorial Weekend and some good BBQ, be forewarned: The USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) has recalled beef in nine states for possible E. coli contamination.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
According to the USDA, 11 people in 4 states may have been sickened by ground beef from the 1.8 million pounds being recalled.
Shipments of the tainted beef may have been received in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin at the following retailers:
- Gordon Food Service Marketplace (all nine states listed)
- Giorgio’s Italian Deliatessen (Stuart, Florida)
- M Sixty Six General Store (Orleans, Michigan)
- Surf N Turk Market (Sebring, Florida)
- Buchtel Food Mart (Buchtel, Ohio)